Welcome to the OpenAIRE Guidelines wiki. The intention of this wiki is to provide a public space to share OpenAIREs work on interoperability and to engage with the community. This means you are invited to comment and change the content of this wiki. Please login as a 'Guest' at the log in/create account page.
- OpenAIRE Guidelines for Literature Repositories
- OpenAIRE Guidelines for Data Archive Managers
- OpenAIRE Guidelines for CRIS Managers based on CERIF-XML
Validator: http://validator.openaire.eu - Available soon with new features to validate both publication and data repositories
Guidelines in practice
These pages are all open and intended for all stakeholders and data providers to add their experiences and best practices. OpenAIRE colleagues will also add their experiences when new types of data providers engage with OpenAIRE.
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list